Cost: Call for Pricing
This is the Accident Investigation and Reporting Course.
This course contains a list of Accident Investigation and Reporting Subjects, the course is taught in a specific order to meet the clients needs, whilst staying compliant with the Health and Safety Executive.
Accident Investigation and Reporting is a 1 Day Course
This course will provide the learner with the skills and knowledge that will enable them to identify the real cause of an accident, compile a report on their findiings and determine corrective actions. that will prevent recurrence of the same type of accident.
Typically those responsible for making an initial investigation into an accident.
Content of Course
The syllabus includes:-
- The definition of an accident
- Aim of an accident investigation
- Why an investigation should be carried out
- Outcomes of an accident
- Contributory factors leading to accidents
- The strategy of the investigation
- Gathering the facts
- Interviewing; and
- Where applicable your companies policy on accident reporting and investigation.
A certificate will be provided on successful completion