View Full-Size Image
Cost: Call for Pricing
Whatever the environment in which your staff work whether it is lone workers in high risk environments or front line customer service staff, there is always the potential for violence to occur.
16 hours over 2 days
You will learn how to prevent potential violent situations from occuring or when they do occur, you will be able to manage them effectively and safely. The course will provide you with important skills. In some positions it is a legal requirement to have this training.
This training will enabling you to provide you or your employees with the most appropriate training for their working environment.
- To enable the employer to comply with statutory HSE need to provide suitable personal safety training to staff.
- To reduce the risk of physical or psychological harm to staff when dealing with aggressive or violent individuals
- To enable participants to manage violent situations in the workplace avoiding the risk of prosecution and litigation
- Recognise the importance of effective communication.
- Recognising potential conflict situations and use acquired skills to defuse the situation.
- Demonstrate situational awareness through use of roleplays and exercises.
- Demonstrate pro social skills in a classroom setting by use of practical exercises.